Friday, May 16, 2008

kelis

um, hello. check out who i found last night? KELIS!!!!! when i lived in sydney for three years many moons ago i seriously felt like i would have lost my sanity if not for the constant looping on my stereo of this woman's music. i'm a HUGE kelis fan and when i met her last night i think i turned the exact same shade of red as my new nike liberty x dunk's.
with the ratio of famous idiots i meet these days in LA covering events etc, i cannot tell you how refreshing and really uplifting it is to meet someone who has a clue. kelis, this one goes out to you!



delinlee's souvenir of the moment: "good stuff" circa 1999. yeah!!!

2 comments:

Mia said...

I'm so jealous about you RIGHT NOW
I Hate you so much RIGHT NOW.

kelis rocks linlee too ^^.

industrialpoppy said...

great tune!